Crimson Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OldCurmudgeon
Apprentice
Apprentice
OldCurmudgeon

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 pm

I need to change my email address. I don't see a place to do it. Please explain.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 pm

OldCurmudgeon wrote:
I need to change my email address. I don't see a place to do it. Please explain.

O.C., only I can do that....send me a PM with the new email address and I will change it for you.

Thanks.

pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi and welcome. Hope you like it here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
the queen
Angels
Angels
the queen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:10 pm

welcome to all of you. i'm fairly new here myself and i'm a little shy, but i've had some very interesting convos here with a lot of people, so jump in with both feet and enjoy everything.

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 152378439
Back to top Go down
the queen
Angels
Angels
the queen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:02 pm

welcome to all the newbies!
Back to top Go down
BobMar46
Celestial Being
Celestial Being
BobMar46

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 pm

RedMomma5 wrote:
Welcome New Members! We are so glad that you decided to join us! Please make your first post in this forum and then you will be able to view and post in the other forums (there is a time delay before your permissions are added and so please excuse the wait).

We are so glad that you decided to join and hope that you will enjoy the many discussions that we offer here. We look forward to getting to know you!
cherry

This was recommended to me by a friend from the old Comcast forums.
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Wlcmsc11

Hello BobMar. Come on in.
Make yourself comfy.
Lots of friendly folks here.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 am

Welcome BobMar! I have just added your permissions and so you should now be able to view all forums. Please let us know if you have any questions. flower welcome

lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
lindajoyt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 am

Your going to love it here BobMar...Look around, post a few and watch the inter-action....Great people, great fun.....Welcome, welcome, welcome.. flower
Back to top Go down
Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Mini-graphics-texts-977048

Bobmar toast

Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Hello-18 Hello again BobMar. Welcome to Crimson Cafe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:21 am

Dimsum here..........thanks for inviting me.
Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
lindajoyt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:37 am

Welcome to all the new people..Nice having you, grat seeing you, looking forward to your posts.... g-day
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 am

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Welcom10

Hello newbies... Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Mini-w10
Back to top Go down
capedude
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi. Just joined tonight. I was a member at the old comcast forum. I see some names here that I recognize..
Inthe old forum I was Quark. that name was taken when I tried to use it here so now I'm capedude..
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 am

capedude wrote:
Hi. Just joined tonight. I was a member at the old comcast forum. I see some names here that I recognize..
Inthe old forum I was Quark. that name was taken when I tried to use it here so now I'm capedude..

Welcome back, capedude. I have added your permissions now to view all forums. If you have any questions, let us know. wave

pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 pm

wave welcome capedude. I remember you too.
Glad you could join us!!
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 pm

capedude wrote:

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Welcom12 capedude - aka Quark

You'll find joining here was worth your weight in gold pressed latinum.
Tee hee
Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
lindajoyt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:39 am

flower Being an old Comcast veteran you'll find your way very well here...
Lots of great people..Enjoy, nice having you.... g-day
Back to top Go down
ol_fart
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
ol_fart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:54 am

So, this is where all of you have been hiding. It sure was a long hunt; but I found you. Ya'll can run but ya can't hide. cheers
Back to top Go down
echothedog
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle
echothedog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:31 am

dog,

welcome to the forum Old Fart and Merry Christmas..............
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:31 am

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Wlcm-r10
. . . . .OldFart ♥ Happy Holidays
. . . . . . Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Cmas-g14
Back to top Go down
echothedog
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle
echothedog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:47 am

dog,

you're up early this Christmas morn' NTYSU.........have some luv-coffee

Merry Christmas from the echo clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:48 am

echothedog wrote:
dog,

you're up early this Christmas morn' NTYSU.........have some luv-coffee

Merry Christmas from the echo clan Very Happy

Thanks dog, keep the pots coming... Tee hee
kissy
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 am

Old Fart wrote:
So, this is where all of you have been hiding. It sure was a long hunt; but I found you. Ya'll can run but ya can't hide. cheers

Hey, Old Fart, what took you so long? Welcome! I just added your permissions to view all forums. Looking forward to catching up with you! Merry Christmas!... x-kiss

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-