Crimson Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome New Members!  We are so glad that you decided to join us!  Please make your first post here and introduce yourself.

We are so glad that you decided to join and hope that you will enjoy the many discussions that we offer here.  We look forward to getting to know you!
cherry

Please excuse any time delay in adding your permissions to view all forums after making your first post. g-day

Last edited by RedMomma5 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
https://crimsoncafe.forumotion.com
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:25 pm

After making your first post, new members will be able to access an additional twenty-four forums.flower  cherry

Last edited by RedMomma5 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
https://crimsoncafe.forumotion.com
OldCurmudgeon
Apprentice
Apprentice
OldCurmudgeon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 am

OK. The ole computer geek is posting in order to see the other fora. Laughing _OC_
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:58 am

OldCurmudgeon wrote:
OK. The ole computer geek is posting in order to see the other fora. Laughing _OC_

Hello, O_C and again welcome! I just saw your helpful tip over in our new Computer Support forum. I knew this was a good idea to help members start talking...lol Thanks so much for joining and glad to have you here! You have been missed. Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! 556403049 Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! 1217042266 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers

dudleydooright
Galactic Storm
Galactic Storm
dudleydooright

PostSubject: Hello, anyone there?   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 am

Thought I'd crank this thing up to see if I get a bite.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 am

dudleydooright wrote:

Oh hey, dudley...Welcome! What a bright spot you have added to my day! It is so awesome to see you! What has taken you so long?...lol What a Face

You should be able to view the other forums now that you have posted and let me know if you have any questions! So wonderful that you are here! cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! 936075699

Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:24 am

dudleydooright wrote:

Bite, bite, bite. cheers Good to see you! Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! Hapydancsmil
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Message for Katydid ~ Your Account Has Been Activated   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:14 am

Katy, I believe you may have registered with an incorrect email address. I tried to contact you to let you know that I have manually activated your account but if your email address is not correct, you will not have received my email. I am posting this message here hoping that you will return and see it. You can now post a message in the Welcome forum and will be able to view the other forums once doing so.

I am sorry you had some trouble. If your email address is incorrect, I can fix that for you after you log on and let me know what your true email address is.

Thanks for joining and I hope you see this message. flower

Katydid
Warrior Woman
Warrior Woman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 am

Hi it's me Katydid. So glad to have found you. I've really missed our on line chatter and exchanges. I'm feeling very insecure about finding my way around this new forum. Hopefully this feeling won't last long and I'll soon be my old self, debating, chattering and preaching! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katydid
Warrior Woman
Warrior Woman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks. That is my correct e-mail address and I received your message. Now
I am going to have to learn to fumble my way around this great new forum.
Please bear with me............Katy
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:03 am

Katydid wrote:
Thanks. That is my correct e-mail address and I received your message. Now
I am going to have to learn to fumble my way around this great new forum.
Please bear with me............Katy

Awesome!...I was worried that you didn't get it. So glad to see you here! Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! 556403049 If you have questions, let us know. Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! 3657739657

RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:16 am

Katydid wrote:
Hi it's me Katydid. So glad to have found you. I've really missed our on line chatter and exchanges. I'm feeling very insecure about finding my way around this new forum. Hopefully this feeling won't last long and I'll soon be my old self, debating, chattering and preaching! Laughing

Hey, you are doing fine. I am running around trying to find where you posted next...lol Welcome sugah! cheers

Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Hello everyone!! flower cheers

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! Welcome
Back to top Go down
pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Welcome to all the newbies!!! hugs
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Shining Nebula
Shining Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Welcome all new members...So nice to see names from the past....Have fun, no Drama here... Very Happy flower hugsx bearhug
Back to top Go down
dolfo
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
dolfo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:55 am

This is my first time here,I have to feel my way around, Nobody said anything about the Crimson Cafe...Thanks you dudley..I hope it is as nice as I have been told..Hello to everyone I havent seen in a long time..
Back to top Go down
Katydid
Warrior Woman
Warrior Woman

PostSubject: Welcome and Make your first post here   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:14 am

It is so great to see so many former comcast posters finding their way to Crimson Cafe. We're having a kind of reunion of sorts.
I was a little timid and unsure of myself with the posting at the beginning, but I get more confident every day and I look forward everyday to reading the posts, particularyly the Joke of the Day! Thanks RM5 you have done a great job! cheers
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 am

dolfo wrote:
This is my first time here,I have to feel my way around, Nobody said anything about the Crimson Cafe...Thanks you dudley..I hope it is as nice as I have been told..Hello to everyone I havent seen in a long time..

Thank you for joining, dolf. I just posted a welcome to you in the Coffee Ole when I saw your post there. I am so happy you found out about us. I should send Dudley some flowers. I have really missed you. I had your email but it wouldn't go through when I tried to send you one. You have really given me a happy start to my day. Welcome and (((((((((big hugs))))))))! hugs

RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 am

Katydid wrote:
It is so great to see so many former comcast posters finding their way to Crimson Cafe. We're having a kind of reunion of sorts.
I was a little timid and unsure of myself with the posting at the beginning, but I get more confident every day and I look forward everyday to reading the posts, particularyly the Joke of the Day! Thanks RM5 you have done a great job! cheers

Thank you, katysweetiedid, you are a great friend. I'm happy you are here and you guys all make it a special wonderful place. It's good to know that you are feeling more comfortable and you are more than correct, the Joke of the Day is a hoot! We have many fine contributors to that thread. Luv ya! flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 am

dolfo wrote:

I truly wondered why you weren't here. If I'd known, you didn't know the way, I'd given you directions.

Welcome!

flower
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Harley wrote:
dolfo wrote:

I truly wondered why you weren't here. If I'd known, you didn't know the way, I'd given you directions.

Welcome!

flower

*Sigh* and I just discovered 3 email addresses today that I had with errors in them. If I had put them in correctly to begin with, I could have let dolf know right away when I opened this site. I'm still kicking myself.... Rolling Eyes

dolfo
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
dolfo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Harley wrote:
dolfo wrote:

Welcome!

flower

*Sigh* and I just discovered 3 email addresses today that I had with errors in them. If I had put them in correctly to begin with, I could have let dolf know right away when I opened this site. I'm still kicking myself.... Rolling Eyes

I am so proud to say you are my friend, You told us a while back you were going to open a forum. Congrat's on a great job.I surley did miss you and all the help you gave me.....
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm

dolfo wrote:
Admin wrote:
Harley wrote:
dolfo wrote:

Welcome!

flower

I am so proud to say you are my friend, You told us a while back you were going to open a forum. Congrat's on a great job.I surley did miss you and all the help you gave me.....

Thank you, dolf! I am so glad you are here now and I'm proud to call you my friend too!.... cheers sunny

Cat Herder
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
Cat Herder

PostSubject: Recommended by another member here...   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:12 pm

A Hat tip to Dudleydooright; 'twas the avatar that made him do it.
*Ahem*...
I digress. I am Cat Herder, species of mammal that has 4 legs, fur, teeth, quick of eye and wit. Keen curiosity that knows only the limits of my imagination. And subsequent research is further pending on that particular...I also have an evil twin, Kat, who is currently on lockdown err sabatical for some unknown reason. affraid
Some names here I recognize from the old CC days, and others may have changed to protect the guilty or innocence. As for me? I always remain...
Cat laugh-2 Herder
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Cat Herder wrote:
A Hat tip to Dudleydooright; 'twas the avatar that made him do it.
*Ahem*...
I digress. I am Cat Herder, species of mammal that has 4 legs, fur, teeth, quick of eye and wit. Keen curiosity that knows only the limits of my imagination. And subsequent research is further pending on that particular...I also have an evil twin, Kat, who is currently on lockdown err sabatical for some unknown reason. affraid
Some names here I recognize from the old CC days, and others may have changed to protect the guilty or innocence. As for me? I always remain...
Cat laugh-2 Herder

Welcome, CatHerder! I love your comment. Your evil twin is welcome too should they ever get out of lock down. If you have any questions, be sure to let us know and we'll be happy to help! flower welcome

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-