Crimson Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Welcome Cat herder.Sounds like youll fit right in here with all us nice people. muhaha debil
Back to top Go down
Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:55 am

Welcome! Cat Herder. flower

Back to top Go down
Cat Herder
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
Cat Herder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Cat Herder wrote:
A Hat tip to Dudleydooright; 'twas the avatar that made him do it.
*Ahem*...
I digress. I am Cat Herder, species of mammal that has 4 legs, fur, teeth, quick of eye and wit. Keen curiosity that knows only the limits of my imagination. And subsequent research is further pending on that particular...I also have an evil twin, Kat, who is currently on lockdown err sabatical for some unknown reason. affraid
Some names here I recognize from the old CC days, and others may have changed to protect the guilty or innocence. As for me? I always remain...
Cat laugh-2 Herder

Welcome, CatHerder! I love your comment. Your evil twin is welcome too should they ever get out of lock down. If you have any questions, be sure to let us know and we'll be happy to help! flower welcome
Thank you for the warm welcome! I shall be slinking about, looking, learning...nice coloration of the board; reminds me of the old dial up BBS days...
Cat
Back to top Go down
Cat Herder
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
Cat Herder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:14 pm

pennyj wrote:
Welcome Cat herder.Sounds like youll fit right in here with all us nice people. muhaha debil
Ah ha! Thank you PennyJ, and Harley...good to be here! I'll wander off on occasion, but, like any old stray cat, I usually wind up back where I found myself lost to begin with..now, to go feed - it's been a long day or so, and this ol' Cat is a bit tired.
Cat
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Cat Herder wrote:
Admin wrote:
Cat Herder wrote:
A Hat tip to Dudleydooright; 'twas the avatar that made him do it.
*Ahem*...
I digress. I am Cat Herder, species of mammal that has 4 legs, fur, teeth, quick of eye and wit. Keen curiosity that knows only the limits of my imagination. And subsequent research is further pending on that particular...I also have an evil twin, Kat, who is currently on lockdown err sabatical for some unknown reason. affraid
Some names here I recognize from the old CC days, and others may have changed to protect the guilty or innocence. As for me? I always remain...
Cat laugh-2 Herder

Welcome, CatHerder! I love your comment. Your evil twin is welcome too should they ever get out of lock down. If you have any questions, be sure to let us know and we'll be happy to help! flower welcome
Thank you for the warm welcome! I shall be slinking about, looking, learning...nice coloration of the board; reminds me of the old dial up BBS days...
Cat

Thank you, Cat. I've never seen the old dial up BBS boards.... drunken

SASSY
Star Gazer
Star Gazer
SASSY

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:32 am

...call me by anything you choose to ...glad the confusion was cleared up...none the less...Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 421031580hugs to all newbies...Judy......Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 2761542443 sit back and stroll through and I know you'll find some fun forums to participate in....I know you won't find one as colorful as this one...thanks to the creativity of Red Momma and her gang....Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 3009046592
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Shining Nebula
Shining Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:47 pm

For All New Members.....♥

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Welcome
Back to top Go down
tj us
Warrior
Warrior
tj us

PostSubject: Welcome All New Members   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 am

Good morning everyone....Nice back ground and graphics....Looks like a lot more effort was put into this forum....Looking forward to reading the posts and seeing the graphics.....Now, I have to go and handle the 6 plus inches of snow......
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:17 am

tj us wrote:
Good morning everyone....Nice back ground and graphics....Looks like a lot more effort was put into this forum....Looking forward to reading the posts and seeing the graphics.....Now, I have to go and handle the 6 plus inches of snow......

Welcome, tj, and thank you for joining. We have a great group of people here and look forward to getting to know you. flower welcome

Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:48 am

Welcome! Frodo..Good to see you here.. flower

Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 am

Harley wrote:

Welcome! Frodo..Good to see you here.. flower

x2! He hasn't posted yet though and so still can only view this forum and the Coffee Ole. welcome

RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: posts from Welcome make your first post thread   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:59 pm

Drewby wrote:
dadsgolfing wrote:
hello, world

Hey Dad's!! cheers cheers cheers

He snuck in when no-one was looking...lol Very glad to have dads here with us and also welcome to GrandmaJudy who just registered as well. cheers I think she has yet to post though. welcome toast carrot

Art16
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
Art16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:06 pm

HI! I am another escapee from the Coffeeshop forum that evaporated into cyberspace sometime today. I will fill out my profile and post an avatar!
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Art16 wrote:
HI! I am another escapee from the Coffeeshop forum that evaporated into cyberspace sometime today. I will fill out my profile and post an avatar!

Awesome, Art16, and glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy the forums. We have a great group of people. welcome Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Lady Sarah
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet
Lady Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Red...I had heard that you started this....and so happy that you did.
I am also one of those that went "poof"...well, the site did !!
It's Lady Sarah (was eberd on old comcast) (like my new name much better !!)
Thank you, Red, so much.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Lady Sarah wrote:
Thank you, Red, so much.

Welcome, Lady Sarah, and make yourself at home. We have an awesome group of people here and I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it. Thanks for joining.
welcome Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven flower

dougpug
Enchanted Orb Moderator
Enchanted Orb Moderator
dougpug

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Lady Sarah wrote:
Thank you, Red, so much.

Yay, you made it!!!
Back to top Go down
dougpug
Enchanted Orb Moderator
Enchanted Orb Moderator
dougpug

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 pm

I'm not usually a mushy type person, but I just wanted to say to Red that I'm so happy for her (ok even though its at the other site's expense, lol) that a lot of new people have come over to her forum.

I think you'll find a kind warm caring administrator who will always listen to both sides of every issue.

Great job Red. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:42 pm

dougpug wrote:
I'm not usually a mushy type person, but I just wanted to say to Red that I'm so happy for her (ok even though its at the other site's expense, lol) that a lot of new people have come over to her forum.

I think you'll find a kind warm caring administrator who will always listen to both sides of every issue.

Great job Red. Smile

Thanks, doug, you're a real sweetheart and awesome friend. I appreciate you so much. hearts bearhug

Gunga-Din
Warrior
Warrior
Gunga-Din

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:51 pm

*Poof*

What ???

Where am I ???

All right, who Rubbed the Lamp ???

Fess up,,, No one talking, eh.

All right then, no wishes for you.

Nice looking place 〠 〠 〠
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Shining Nebula
Shining Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Hey Red....There's an invasion tonight....I betcha having fun....It's good to see so many names here that I recognize from back when....Welcome Folks...You will like it here...It is a pretty site....♥ Pumpy
Back to top Go down
tiredofitall
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:33 pm

A new home. I'm getting tired of all this moving around. At least Comcast gave us some warning. Would have been nice to know that the other one was going away.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Gunga-Din wrote:
*Poof*

What ???

Where am I ???

All right, who Rubbed the Lamp ???

Fess up,,, No one talking, eh.

All right then, no wishes for you.

Nice looking place 〠 〠 〠

Gunga, so glad our favorite genie has arrived! We have been a busy site today. Sorry I wasn't here to greet you upon arrival. Welcome and thank you! flower welcome

RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:38 pm

tiredofitall wrote:
A new home. I'm getting tired of all this moving around. At least Comcast gave us some warning. Would have been nice to know that the other one was going away.

Thank you for joining, tiredofitall. You are welcome here. welcome I am sorry that you got "bopped out" without any warning. Hopefully you will enjoy this site. Our members are friendly and you probably know many already. sunny Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:41 pm

pumpkinpie wrote:
Hey Red....There's an invasion tonight....I betcha having fun....It's good to see so many names here that I recognize from back when....Welcome Folks...You will like it here...It is a pretty site....♥️ Pumpy

Yes, it's been fun...I am starting to run out of breath though...lol What a Face

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-