Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | .

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ol_fart
Celestial Being
Celestial Being

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:14 am

RedMomma5 wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
So, this is where all of you have been hiding. It sure was a long hunt; but I found you. Ya'll can run but ya can't hide. cheers

Hey, Old Fart, what took you so long? Welcome! I just added your permissions to view all forums. Looking forward to catching up with you! Merry Christmas!... x-kiss

I've been hanging out in Ye old Coffee Shopp and one of the members gave me a hint as to where ya'll ran off too. Oh my dear girl, I';ve got soooo many stories to share; but, first I'll jus catch up with the post in here and see if I can find a place to land. Merry Christmas to ya though.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:26 am

Old Fart wrote:
RedMomma5 wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
So, this is where all of you have been hiding. It sure was a long hunt; but I found you. Ya'll can run but ya can't hide. cheers

Hey, Old Fart, what took you so long? Welcome! I just added your permissions to view all forums. Looking forward to catching up with you! Merry Christmas!... x-kiss

I've been hanging out in Ye old Coffee Shopp and one of the members gave me a hint as to where ya'll ran off too. Oh my dear girl, I';ve got soooo many stories to share; but, first I'll jus catch up with the post in here and see if I can find a place to land. Merry Christmas to ya though.

Our deepest thanks to whomever tipped you off and thank you for the Christmas cheer. I am most definitely looking forward to your stories! We've missed you!

Celestial Being
Celestial Being

PostSubject: The return of the Old fart   Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Just found all ya'll and wanted to give you fair warning. Laughter is the best medicine and the Dr.'s in. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Yes, and he has already begun with a great story in the Christmas thread. cheers

Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Old Fart, I moved your other topic to the Coffee Ole in case you are wondering where it went. sunny

Celestial Being
Celestial Being

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Welcome to all of you newbies. Man, we are having a major infestation here. As my Father used to say to visitors: "Come on in and make yourself homely. I'm at home and wish you were too."
Back to top Go down
frodo
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:22 pm

A hearty welcome to all our new members..... relax, jump in, and have some fun.

We all come from good families.....it's just that a few of us have been disowned by those families....

Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Welcome new members.... Very Happy We're friendly here.... debil debil debil
Back to top Go down
Harley
Mystic Sage
Mystic Sage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:58 am

To the Crimson Cafe, any newbies I've missed. sunny

Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:31 am

To all the new names just seen welcome...Your going to love it here....A lot from Comcast, and just great people in general......
g-day
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Thu May 02, 2013 8:51 am

Harley wrote:
dudleydooright wrote:
Thought I'd crank this thing up to see if I get a bite.

Bite, bite, bite. cheers Good to see you!

Back to top Go down
echothedog
Mystic Sage
Mystic Sage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:54 am

dog,

welcome aboard  thumbs 

luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee  luv-coffee
Back to top Go down
coojo
Urchin
Urchin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 pm

Well I'm back after being a bad girl and not posting when I should have (hiding face in shame).
Sorry Red Momma. Will try to do better this time around.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:44 am

coojo wrote:
Well I'm back after being a bad girl and not posting when I should have (hiding face in shame).
Sorry Red Momma.  Will try to do better this time around.

I've added your permissions, coojo. Welcome back.

Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:57 am

Hi, My name is Rolling Rock. Looking forward to seeing what's in the pets, arts and literature sections.
Back to top Go down
RollingRock
Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Thanks for the welcome Drewby. It is probably for the best. It is Saturday, the weather's fine, and here I am staring at a PC.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 pm

RollingRock wrote:
Thanks for the welcome Drewby. It is probably for the best. It is Saturday, the weather's fine, and here I am staring at a PC.

You can view all forums now, RollingRock. Welcome to Crimson Cafe.  welcome 

Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Thank you Red Momma. The titles seem to suggest you have a little something for everyone. I look forward participating in several areas.
Back to top Go down
RollingRock
Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Thanks SunflowerSue. 
Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Welcome RollingRock~~would that be after music or the beer??? Nice to have you with us...I'm sure your going to really enjoy the number of threads and diversity....

Love your picture..Veryyyyyyy sweet~~Here's one for you as well~~
Back to top Go down
RollingRock
Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
shadowstuff
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 pm

RollingRock wrote:
Hi, My name is Rolling Rock. Looking forward to seeing what's in the pets, arts and literature sections.
 welcome to the family! i like the literature and music forums ,but there is something for everyone here!
Back to top Go down
RollingRock
Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I appears the die has been cast. I posted a tiger (with kittens) and now I am wishing I chose Tiger instead of Rolling Rock. (A home town brew) Regardless, I am still just a geek who likes to know how things work.
Back to top Go down
frodo
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Welcome aboard Rolling Rock.... look forward to seeing you in the threads.
Mighty fine family of friends here, and I am sure you will fit right in.
Have a good time exploring.

Be well
Frodo
Back to top Go down
Harley
Mystic Sage
Mystic Sage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Welcome to all the newbies.. sunny
Back to top Go down

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-