Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | .
 

 Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Uranium
Urchin
Urchin


Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:04 pm

Mrs. SO wrote:
So...I'm back, too! I will try to not let things get so busy that I forget to check in again.
Hello Teach

Missed you!
Back to top Go down
phillymike72
Fledgling
Fledgling
avatar

Posts : 20
Location : STILL just this side of the cosmos!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:45 pm

I'm TRYING to get my first official welcome back post! I'm SO confused! Hello everyone! I'm back!
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
avatar

Posts : 35864
Location : At my computer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:48 pm

phillymike72 wrote:
I'm TRYING to get my first official welcome back post! I'm SO confused! Hello everyone! I'm back!

Welcome back, phillymike! It's official! welcome

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://crimsoncafe.forumotion.com
Cabezon
Fledgling
Fledgling
avatar

Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Cabezon checking in. Looks a cool place. In profile I forgot to add the year on birthday, it said sorry we don't acce[pt members over 99 years, bit ageist I thought. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pantherpit
Wizard
Wizard
avatar

Posts : 798
Location : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: New Guy.. Hi!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:48 am

Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
avatar

Posts : 35864
Location : At my computer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:12 am

Pantherpit wrote:
Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 

Welcome Pantherpit, your permissions to view all forums have been added.  We're very happy to have you as a new member and we hope that you will enjoy reading and participating in the threads here. welcome

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://crimsoncafe.forumotion.com
Harley
Mystic Sage
Mystic Sage
avatar

Posts : 26709

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Pantherpit wrote:
Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 


What was your moniker on Comcast? Curious mind wants to know.  flower
Back to top Go down
marymary
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet
avatar

Posts : 7984
Location : delaware

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Harley wrote:
Pantherpit wrote:
Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 


What was your moniker on Comcast? Curious mind wants to know.  flower
mindS Smile
Back to top Go down
Pantherpit
Wizard
Wizard
avatar

Posts : 798
Location : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:03 pm

marymary wrote:
Harley wrote:
Pantherpit wrote:
Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 


What was your moniker on Comcast? Curious mind wants to know.  flower
mindS Smile

Comcast was a long time ago.. I think it was "harvardpit"..
Back to top Go down
Harley
Mystic Sage
Mystic Sage
avatar

Posts : 26709

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Pantherpit wrote:
marymary wrote:
Harley wrote:
Pantherpit wrote:
Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 


What was your moniker on Comcast? Curious mind wants to know.  flower
mindS Smile

Comcast was a long time ago.. I think it was "harvardpit"..


Thanks.. peace1
Back to top Go down
marymary
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet
avatar

Posts : 7984
Location : delaware

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:04 am

Harley wrote:
Pantherpit wrote:
marymary wrote:
Harley wrote:
Pantherpit wrote:
Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 


What was your moniker on Comcast? Curious mind wants to know.  flower
mindS Smile

Comcast was a long time ago.. I think it was "harvardpit"..


Thanks.. peace1
harvardpit to pantherpit?  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,    curiouser and curiouser  Tee hee
Back to top Go down
marymary
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet
avatar

Posts : 7984
Location : delaware

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:50 am

Pantherpit wrote:
Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 

politics and current events not marymary's forte.  you see i believe i'm always right so i'm not open to dialogue on any subject.  i'll look for you every so often and pop in with a hello.  enjoy cheers
Back to top Go down
Pantherpit
Wizard
Wizard
avatar

Posts : 798
Location : Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:30 pm

marymary wrote:
Pantherpit wrote:
Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 

politics and current events not marymary's forte.  you see i believe i'm always right so i'm not open to dialogue on any subject.  i'll look for you every so often and pop in with a hello.  enjoy cheers

I don't believe I'm always right.. I know I'm always right.. Smile
Back to top Go down
marymary
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet
avatar

Posts : 7984
Location : delaware

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Pantherpit wrote:
marymary wrote:
Pantherpit wrote:
Hello all.. I had been a member of two other forums.. Comcast that closed.. And another that lost my interest.. I seek dialog primarily on politics and news / current events.. These devices are more fun when they respond back.. I recognize some Crimson names from other forums.. 

politics and current events not marymary's forte.  you see i believe i'm always right so i'm not open to dialogue on any subject.  i'll look for you every so often and pop in with a hello.  enjoy cheers

I don't believe I'm always right.. I know I'm always right.. Smile
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jodi.Uppie285
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 4

PostSubject: Newbie....   Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:14 pm

**-~Hello~-**
My Name Is Jodi I was born with a birth defect called cerebral palsy. I'm an single woman with no children. I love to go on the internet.
Back to top Go down
total-eclipse
Apprentice
Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 476
Location : 47.6204° N 122.3491° W

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Jodi.Uppie285 wrote:
**-~Hello~-**
My Name Is Jodi I was born with a birth defect called cerebral palsy. I'm an single woman with no children. I love to go on the internet.

Welcome to Crimson Café !!  sunny
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
avatar

Posts : 35864
Location : At my computer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:17 am

Jodi.Uppie285 wrote:
**-~Hello~-**
My Name Is Jodi I was born with a birth defect called cerebral palsy. I'm an single woman with no children. I love to go on the internet.

Hello Jodi, glad you found us.  You can now view all forums.  We look forward to getting to know you. welcome

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://crimsoncafe.forumotion.com
Drewby
Apprentice
Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Ok.. posting here  per Harley's request...




kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Back to top Go down
dadsgolfing
Wizard
Wizard


Posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:27 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
avatar

Posts : 10983
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:17 pm

dadsgolfing wrote:
hi

I'm pretty sure you're the Notre Dame fan....Hi !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dadsgolfing
Wizard
Wizard


Posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:41 pm

tonight the cubbies
Back to top Go down
Lady Sarah
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet
avatar

Posts : 6823
Location : The Land of Enchantment

PostSubject: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here....   Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:00 pm

I had a thought a day or two (or month or two ago) that
Dads would rejoin us....

Now some may faint. some may say "No, she didn't say that".

Well, get up off the floor...and yes, I am saying this !!

Welcome back, Dads !!!!
I did miss the...."WOW" !!!
And when you would chose to spar....

The Cafe is open...grab a cup...and settle in to needle us !!
(I am only kidding...a little bit !)

Back to top Go down
Lady Sarah
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet
avatar

Posts : 6823
Location : The Land of Enchantment

PostSubject: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here....   Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:02 pm

Ooops...shoulda said this earlier...oh, well.
No wonder I am glad to see you have returned ...
A Cubs fan !!!
(ME TOO !)
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle
avatar

Posts : 30157
Location : Moon River

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:25 am

dadsgolfing wrote:
hi
 Well... hello there . . .
Back to top Go down
 

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-