Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | .

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NTYSU
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Welcome Joesmoma....stick around a while...you'll get use to it in no time..... cool
Back to top Go down
aerborne
Urchin
Urchin

Location : Over there. No, over THERE. THERE. Over THERE. No, THERE!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:06 pm

I heard of this and after all this time I FINALLY "got it" and am going to say "Hi" to all my friends from the Coffee Shoppe. Hope I can visit...
stars
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:35 pm

aerborne wrote:
I heard of this and after all this time I FINALLY "got it" and am going to say "Hi" to all my friends from the Coffee Shoppe. Hope I can visit...
stars

Back to top Go down
Rascil
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 pm

aerborne wrote:
stars
Holy Crap!!! Hello my friend!!! Remember me??? Welcome...good to see you!!!
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:42 am

aerborne wrote:
stars

Welcome, aerborne.  Your member permissions have been added. Happy Tuesday!  wave

Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:11 pm

witchy

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Can't believe I'm back to square one ! Hello everyone !
Back to top Go down
Gizziesmom
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Thank you Drewby, good to see you too
Back to top Go down
Harley
Mystic Sage
Mystic Sage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:37 am

Oh wow!! its old home week! Love seeing, Total, Phillymike, and of course, Gizzie! Its wonderful having you all back..You have been missed.

hugs
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:14 pm

cheers They're Back..... bounce Very Happy   Philly and Total....I love to see old names again....Welcome back, Guys'.....and of course we have our Gizzie back...She's posting away..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Gizziesmom
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:15 pm

I love you Old home week !!! Great seeing you both here !!!
Back to top Go down
yvic45
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:02 am

After spending 99.9% of my time on Town Hall for the last several years I thought I'd check in here to see what the "kinder, gentler" side of Crimson is all about.
Back to top Go down
Gizziesmom
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Welcome, we're glad you did Very Happy , you should pop in games , good group of people there but then there's good people everywhere in the forum  toast
Back to top Go down
yvic45
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Gizziesmom wrote:
Welcome, we're glad you did Very Happy , you should pop in games , good group of people there but then there's good people everywhere in the forum  toast

Thanks Gizzie, will do as time permits........and yes everyone on crimson are good peeps.
Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:47 pm

And very good to see you too~~~~~~You will love it here...... stars
Back to top Go down
Mich2010
Urchin
Urchin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:49 pm

RedMomma5 wrote:
I is Mich2010.  Was here until about a year ago and have decided to return.

Welcome New Members!  We are so glad that you decided to join us!  Please make your first post here and introduce yourself.

We are so glad that you decided to join and hope that you will enjoy the many discussions that we offer here.  We look forward to getting to know you!
cherry

Back to top Go down
Gizziesmom
Blazing Comet
Blazing Comet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Welcome back Mich , glad you decided to give us another chance , look forward to seeing you in the forum, stop by and play a game sometime welcome
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:08 pm

Mich2010 wrote:
I is Mich2010.  Was here until about a year ago and have decided to return.

Welcome back, Mich, I have added your permissions to view the other forums. welcome

Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:31 pm

So...I'm back, too! I will try to not let things get so busy that I forget to check in again.
Back to top Go down
shadowstuff
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 pm

great 2 cu !!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:16 pm

Welcome back Mrs. So...I remember you.... flower
Back to top Go down
Mrs. SO
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:40 pm

Awww Shucks...thanks everyone! kissy hugsx
Back to top Go down
Gunga-Din
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Good to see you again Mrs. SO.

Back to top Go down
Uranium
Urchin
Urchin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:03 pm

Hello

I logged on yesterday and discovered that the Comcast forum has been shut down but there was a note saying that many were here.

Hello all.

Hello Solstice, Iron Woman and Wonder Woman
Back to top Go down

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-