Crimson Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Hello, the queen, and welcome. I'm very glad you found us. We have the "Once Upon a Time" discussion going on in TV and I know you used to enjoy posting regarding that show. Hopefully you will find many other things here to your liking as well. flower welcome

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Well, I had an simple time getting an crypto secret clearance in the army than I did getting on this forum...but here I am
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Hibungee wrote:
Well, I had an simple time getting an crypto secret clearance in the army than I did getting on this forum...but here I am

LOL...sorry that you had such trouble, Hibungee! Glad you finally got past security and welcome! flower welcome2

Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Queen, and Hibungee!! So glad you guys found your way here.. cheers flower

Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Shining Nebula
Shining Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Welcome new members...Have fun... Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Joysie
Warrior
Warrior
Joysie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi all! As a recovering forum junkie, I found that I am just not strong enoughnot to relapse! Shocked

It is so good to see so many of you, that I know, here.

VOTE ALL INcumbent CONgress - OUT!
Back to top Go down
Joysie
Warrior
Warrior
Joysie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi all! Thanks RM5 for taking in a tired refugee....
Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
lindajoyt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi everyone..Nice to see you, nice to have you here..Your going to just love it..Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 4-1
Back to top Go down
the queen
Angels
Angels
the queen

PostSubject: love the pix   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 pm

where do you guys get these beeyootiful pix and how do you download them? they are awesome!
Back to top Go down
pumpkinpie
Shining Nebula
Shining Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 pm

the queen wrote:
where do you guys get these beeyootiful pix and how do you download them? they are awesome!

Try photobucket.com....or Imageshack....
Back to top Go down
SASSY
Star Gazer
Star Gazer
SASSY

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:52 pm

[quote="Joysie"]Hi all! Thanks RM5 for taking in a tired refugee....olor=orange]Welcome aboard...you will find many of us are 'refugees' from Coffeeshop or Comcast outcasts..so you'll be right at home...+ this is a fun forum and you'll find almost anything in a post/thread to tickle your fancy...enjoy...Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 2067974497
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Welcome Joysie and JMan! Glad to have you here. Make yourself at home. cherry welcome

RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Joysie wrote:
Hi all! Thanks RM5 for taking in a tired refugee....

I like that description...lol You are most welcome. flower

gma4&5
Wizard
Wizard
gma4&5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Hi all. This is my first post anywhere so hope I'm doing it right.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 pm

gma4&5 wrote:
Hi all. This is my first post anywhere so hope I'm doing it right.

You did that just right, gma4, and welcome! You will now be able to view all forums. Enjoy! cherry welcome

Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Welcome_115

Newbies cheers
Back to top Go down
echothedog
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle
echothedog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:28 am

Good morning everyone, the wife

I see quite a few familiar names that probably recognize this screen name from other forums. For those unfamiliar with it, my husband and I share it. I identify myself as "the wife" and hubby is "the dog".

Anyhoo, I want to thank a friend named Ironball for telling me about this site. But it may take me a while to get used to. But I look forward to it.

Be well and have a great day. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 am

echothedog wrote:
Good morning everyone, the wife

I see quite a few familiar names that probably recognize this screen name from other forums. For those unfamiliar with it, my husband and I share it. I identify myself as "the wife" and hubby is "the dog".

Anyhoo, I want to thank a friend named Ironball for telling me about this site. But it may take me a while to get used to. But I look forward to it.

Be well and have a great day. Very Happy

Welcome, the wife, and glad to have you here. I do remember your handle from Comcast. Thank you to IB for telling you about us. Please let me know if you have any questions. flower welcome

SASSY
Star Gazer
Star Gazer
SASSY

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:08 am

purfect hugs congrats

....Glad you made it over...hope you enjoy your time here...lots of great input...it's a fun forum with something for everyone....
Back to top Go down
Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Oeufgf4

Newbies.. cheers
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:43 am

Hello, long time no see. bearhug
Back to top Go down
echothedog
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle
echothedog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 am

NTYSU wrote:

Hey sweetie, the wife,

It's wonderful to see you made it here!!!!!!!! cheers

Be well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 am

Welcome to you both MissPrissie and NTYSU! I am so very happy you made it here. I have missed seeing you guys! hugs welcome

NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:23 am

echothedog wrote:
NTYSU wrote:

Hey sweetie, the wife,

It's wonderful to see you made it here!!!!!!!! cheers

Be well Very Happy

Thanks{{{giggles}}} Wink I looking forward to being here. sunny
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 am

RedMomma5 wrote:
Welcome to you both MissPrissie and NTYSU! I am so very happy you made it here. I have missed seeing you guys! hugs welcome

Hey RedMomma. It's a wonderful looking place you created here. I can't wait to get through the tour and get familiar. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-