Crimson Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 E5ffriends

Can't keep up...So to everyone! flower

Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
lindajoyt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Lady Sarah wrote:
Red...I had heard that you started this....and so happy that you did.
I am also one of those that went "poof"...well, the site did !!
It's Lady Sarah (was eberd on old comcast) (like my new name much better !!)
Thank you, Red, so much.

Hey there you sweet thing!!! Glad you made it over......So very nice to see you and everyone coming really, but especially you!!! Always enjoyed your post..Look forward to many more nowlllllllllllWelcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Welcome-17-june
Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
lindajoyt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Just before this gets out of hand:Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Welcome-17-june EVERYONE....

So glad your here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ragman
Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Hi all,
I have been looking for a place to go since the old forum (Comcast) shut down. I see many old members here. Will try and find the time to be more active in this new forum.

ragman (sevnbrats)
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 pm

ragman wrote:
Hi all,
I have been looking for a place to go since the old forum (Comcast) shut down. I see many old members here. Will try and find the time to be more active in this new forum.

ragman (sevnbrats)

Welcome, ragman. I'm glad to have you as a new member and I hope you enjoy it here. cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Hello, everybody. Don't be scared, it's only me. I'm quite harmless - most of the time, anyway. lol
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:09 pm

DutchTreat wrote:
Hello, everybody. Don't be scared, it's only me. I'm quite harmless - most of the time, anyway. lol

Welcome, DutchTreat! Glad you found us with no trouble. Come on in! flower welcome

pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:47 pm

omg So many newbies!!!!! Welcome to all of you. Hope you find a home here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:00 am

pennyj wrote:
omg So many newbies!!!!! Welcome to all of you. Hope you find a home here. Very Happy

Thanks! Hi there, Neighbor!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:41 am

Thanks for invitation to join your Forum. I respect other's viewpoints and enjoy listening more than posting. Once in awhile I feel obligated to put my 2 cents in. Someone once said you will learn more from listening than talking. I enjoy hearing both sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:05 am

Hello all! good to be here! Seems like a group of refugees anymore!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 am

TomisinMd wrote:
Hello all! good to be here! Seems like a group of refugees anymore!! Very Happy

Welcome TomisinMd! Glad to have you here too! flower welcome

RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 am

GiftofGod wrote:
Thanks for invitation to join your Forum. I respect other's viewpoints and enjoy listening more than posting. Once in awhile I feel obligated to put my 2 cents in. Someone once said you will learn more from listening than talking. I enjoy hearing both sides.

You're most welcome and it's a great group of people to listen to... cherry welcome

pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:05 pm

DutchTreat wrote:
pennyj wrote:

woot Hey another washingtoinian in da house!!!!! good to see ya dutch!!!!
Back to top Go down
Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 pm

pennyj wrote:
DutchTreat wrote:
pennyj wrote:

Dutch!! good to have you here....Hey, Penny, I be Washingtonian too.. cheers flower

Back to top Go down
pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Harley wrote:
pennyj wrote:
DutchTreat wrote:
pennyj wrote:

Dutch!! good to have you here....Hey, Penny, I be Washingtonian too.. cheers flower

Thats right. I forgot. Yeah!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Oh goodie!!! More newbies to initiate!!!!! muhaha debil
Back to top Go down
pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Welcome! No need to be frightend of us here. Most of us are harmless!!!!!! muhaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:07 pm

i think i'm confused Question
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Welcome All New Members!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Welcome Ledhed and Oldrocker! Glad to have you as new members! I hope you will ask questions if you have any! Sorry I didn't get here earlier to greet you but the place is hopping!.... cheers flower welcome

SASSY
Star Gazer
Star Gazer
SASSY

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 1428739134 To everyone that has found their way here...a colorful and fun forum made possible by Red Momma and her helpers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi I hope i'm doing the right thing here.... had a little trouble with figuring out registering, I'm not very computer literate.I don't know what happened to the coffee shop forum, I wasn't on for a few days and it was gone, so i came here, glad to see alot of you are here. i was just getting used to the other forum after comcast let theirs go. This is part of my day and is very precious to me, and I've come to like all of you very much{ the ones who have followed} and I'd like to get to know the rest of you too!
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Peezeedee wrote:
Hi I hope i'm doing the right thing here.... had a little trouble with figuring out registering, I'm not very computer literate.I don't know what happened to the coffee shop forum, I wasn't on for a few days and it was gone, so i came here, glad to see alot of you are here. i was just getting used to the other forum after comcast let theirs go. This is part of my day and is very precious to me, and I've come to like all of you very much{ the ones who have followed} and I'd like to get to know the rest of you too!

You are certainly doing great and thanks for joining, Peezeedee. Welcome! flower

Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Peezeedee wrote:

Peezeedee,! Glad you're here.. cheers
Back to top Go down
olboy
Warrior
Warrior
olboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:47 am

Welcome to all the coffeeshop refugees. I was on vacation when the site went down so i was just a "little" surprised when i came home and found....nothing.

Its hard to have a forum without differing points of view, so to friends and "adversaries" alike welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-