Crimson Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 am

NTYSU wrote:
RedMomma5 wrote:
Welcome to you both MissPrissie and NTYSU! I am so very happy you made it here. I have missed seeing you guys! hugs welcome

Hey RedMomma. It's a wonderful looking place you created here. I can't wait to get through the tour and get familiar. cheers

Let me know if you have questions and thank you! thankyou

Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 am

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Welcome1

Miss Prissie! cheers About time. flower

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Welcome_056

NTYSU! So happy to see you, made it. cheers flower

Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 am

Thanks for the Welcome & pic Like a Star @ heaven Harley Like a Star @ heaven , and with a red rose. (my favorite flower)

sunny
Back to top Go down
Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:27 am

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Welcome_021

72, and all other newbies, or oldies, that I missed.. flower

Back to top Go down
Gunga-Din
Warrior
Warrior
Gunga-Din

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:26 pm

I'd like to wish everyone,

a big welcome 〠 〠 〠

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Welc10
Back to top Go down
Gunga-Din
Warrior
Warrior
Gunga-Din

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Gunga-Din wrote:
I'd like to wish everyone,

a big welcome 〠 〠 〠

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Welc10
Back to top Go down
Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 am

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Welcome-0725

Newbies! cheers

Back to top Go down
Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 pm

GizziesMom wrote:
Dang Harley I love that one....one day I'm going to have to learn how to do that

Welcome Everyone sunny

:pm-uhave: smilehug
Back to top Go down
gma4&5
Wizard
Wizard
gma4&5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:26 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
pennyj
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
pennyj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:54 am

Welcome to the newbies!!!! welcome wave
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:34 pm

♥️ Thanks GsMom, it's good to be back with you & whole gang. smilehug

GizziesMom wrote:
Glad to see you here with us NTYSU....I didn't get the chance to welcome you...most
of the old CS group is here so you'll feel right at home welcome
Back to top Go down
catherine cassandra
Warrior Woman
Warrior Woman

PostSubject: Took me long enough to find you   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:52 pm

I've been in the hospital since Feb, 14th--broke my femur close to my knee and split the femur in half the length of it, from knee to hip. So.... I've learned to walk now for the fourth time and go home tomorrow!! It's been real tough. "Happened upon a familiar name/post tonight*at least we have wi-fi. Someone mailed back to me w/info. Love, CC.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:09 am

Hello, Catherine! Sue, I think it must be Catherinethegreat. We are so glad you found us Catherine. I'm sorry that you have been hurt. People have missed you. Welcome! cheers welcome

pumpkinpie
Shining Nebula
Shining Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 CuteePaints-Welcome-SJ

Too all newbies....Have fun, this is a friendly place.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:11 am

Gunga-Din wrote:
Mission is back !!!

That brings a tear to my eye...

Wait a minute,,,

I've been crying for three days !!!

Still she's our long lost Mission ☺️

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Cptjhi14

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Blackc10 Welcome Back Gunga. cheers I hope you're better and back to 100% in the blink of Jennie's eyes.
Back to top Go down
frodo
Shining Nebula
Shining Nebula
frodo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:19 pm

sunny

A hearty welcome to all the new members. I rarely find time to come here and see who is new, and welcome them, but if your instincts tell you this might be the place to relax and have fun.....your instincts are right.
Welcome aboard to the friendliest place in town.

Frodo ( Resident Hobbit )

Back to top Go down
dougpug
Enchanted Orb Moderator
Enchanted Orb Moderator
dougpug

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:53 am

Ha! I'm a moderator and I always forget to come over here and welcome people. I did recognize an old name - Sweet Baby James.

Welcome to the new people!

frodo wrote:
sunny

A hearty welcome to all the new members. I rarely find time to come here and see who is new, and welcome them, but if your instincts tell you this might be the place to relax and have fun.....your instincts are right.

Back to top Go down
dougpug
Enchanted Orb Moderator
Enchanted Orb Moderator
dougpug

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Geez, I've gotta get over here more often. Lots of new people.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Gunga-Din
Warrior
Warrior
Gunga-Din

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:21 am

I'm at least 15 years older

than my friend Cochise.

That doesn't make him

any less a valued friend.

It just slightly alters the

time reference in our quotes.

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Chief10

`
Back to top Go down
Cochise54
Celestial Being
Celestial Being
Cochise54

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:43 am

GizziesMom wrote:
Meant no disrespect.....its a woman thing....we didnt want our ages posted under our avi ...
that's all Smile

I've noticed that ages aren't posted along with your other info any more. Smile
Back to top Go down
yvic45
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 pm

It's beem a long time Frodo..........thanks for the welcome, looking forward to visiting with friends from the Comcast days.....I've been stuck in the evil empire aka Critters!

frodo wrote:
sunny

Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
RedMomma5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Welcome, yvic45. wave

echothedog
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle
echothedog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi yvic, the wife,

Good to see you. I think you'll like it hear more than critters. Very Happy

Be well and welcome. sunny
Back to top Go down
Harley
Divine Oracle
Divine Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

I've been slackin' on the welcome committee.. Embarassed

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 187125

flower cheers

Back to top Go down
NTYSU
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
NTYSU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:50 am

♥️ Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Wlcmsc11 ♥️

yvic45 wrote:
It's beem a long time Frodo..........thanks for the welcome, looking forward to visiting with friends from the Comcast days.....I've been stuck in the evil empire aka Critters!

frodo wrote:
sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!   Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Make Your First Post Here and Introduce Yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-