Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | .

Just wanted to stop by and say hello...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghone
Star Gazer
Star Gazer

PostSubject: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm

How is everyone doing? Smile
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Beaverhausen
Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi Ghone! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ghone
Star Gazer
Star Gazer

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Anastasia Beaverhausen wrote:
Hi Ghone! Welcome!

What's up? I just found out about this place. I like the layout.
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Ghone wrote:
How is everyone doing? Smile

Woo Hoo! So glad you joined, Ghone! Welcome! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I was corresponding with Beazus today via email and told her I didn't have your email address. Others mentioned as well that you wondered where I went. Well, now you found me...haha....and so glad you did! cheers cheers cheers cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I love you I love you I love you

Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Ghone wrote:
Anastasia Beaverhausen wrote:
Hi Ghone! Welcome!

What's up? I just found out about this place. I like the layout.

Just stopped in before I head outside to have a bonfire. Good to see new people! Now that you've posted, you'll get to turn green! alien
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Ghone, I need to go change your color to green now that you've made you first post! This is awesome! Irish will be happy you are here too. I think he is needing more guys that want to talk sports. I know nothing!...haha Basketball

Star Gazer
Star Gazer

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Ghone, I need to go change your color to green now that you've made you first post! This is awesome! Irish will be happy you are here too. I think he is needing more guys that want to talk sports. I know nothing!...haha Basketball

Well green is my favorite color! I see a lot of familiar names. Seems like a great place you've got here RM5!
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Ghone wrote:
Admin wrote:

Well green is my favorite color! I see a lot of familiar names. Seems like a great place you've got here RM5!

Thanks, Ghone. I like it. The membership is continuing to grow and I imagine as more people sign on it will get busier. Right now we have over 30 members and have been up and running less than a week! cherry

Mystic Sage
Mystic Sage

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:20 am

Welcome! Ghone..Glad to see you made it. Wink

Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:41 am

Hi Ghone....Think your going to like it here, welcome and enjoy.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~copper~
Wizard
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 am

hello ghone how ya doin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1049229028
pumpkinpie
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:39 pm

I don't know Ghone too well, but welcome to Red's....I'm Pumpkin.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Drinks are on the house! So glad to find so many new friends joining! Hey pumpkin, Ghone is a master talker...you'll like him a lot. What a Face

Star Gazer
Star Gazer

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hello...   Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 am

Admin wrote:
Drinks are on the house! So glad to find so many new friends joining! Hey pumpkin, Ghone is a master talker...you'll like him a lot. What a Face

Well I always keep my ear to the ground. I've heard some of the most interesting things I could quote lately.
Back to top Go down

Just wanted to stop by and say hello...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-