Family, friends, music, movies, TV, celebrities, games, hobbies, pets, art, literature, sports, cooking, news and politics, every day life.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | .
 

 I'm baaaaaaack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hibungee
Warrior
Warrior
avatar

Posts : 1310
Location : SW Washington

PostSubject: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Thought you could get rid of me, but I figured out all the secret codes...so here I am
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
avatar

Posts : 35864
Location : At my computer

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Hibungee, I'm still marveling over the fact that you managed to get past security. What a wonder you are! Congrats on a job well done and welcome! cheers winner

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://crimsoncafe.forumotion.com
Rascil
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
avatar

Posts : 6064
Location : Northern Joisey

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm

RedMomma5 wrote:
Hibungee, I'm still marveling over the fact that you managed to get past security. What a wonder you are! Congrats on a job well done and welcome! cheers winner

This is why I keep telling you to keep the door closed mamma!!! You never know what's going to wander in....
Back to top Go down
lindajoyt
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
avatar

Posts : 34715
Location : Right here with you....

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Welcome home!!! Great to see ya...... Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
avatar

Posts : 35864
Location : At my computer

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 pm

still_rascil wrote:
RedMomma5 wrote:
Hibungee, I'm still marveling over the fact that you managed to get past security. What a wonder you are! Congrats on a job well done and welcome! cheers winner

This is why I keep telling you to keep the door closed mamma!!! You never know what's going to wander in....

Razz lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://crimsoncafe.forumotion.com
Rascil
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
avatar

Posts : 6064
Location : Northern Joisey

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:00 pm

BigMatt wrote:
So that's where my decoder ring went.

Watch where you put your things Matt!!!



Never know who's gonna find it...
Back to top Go down
barbara ann
Enchanted Orb
Enchanted Orb
avatar

Posts : 11548
Location : at my computer

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Hibungee wrote:
Thought you could get rid of me, but I figured out all the secret codes...so here I am


Welcome home Hibungee, it's wonderful to see you here. wave
Back to top Go down
Harley
Mystic Sage
Mystic Sage


Posts : 27306

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Hibungee wrote:
Thought you could get rid of me, but I figured out all the secret codes...so here I am

Yay! cheers Life on the forum's, would never be the same, without, you! flower

Back to top Go down
~copper~
Wizard
Wizard
avatar

Posts : 841
Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:56 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1049229028
Hibungee
Warrior
Warrior
avatar

Posts : 1310
Location : SW Washington

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Thanks everybody...I'll still be as sarcastic as ever..but remember, it's all tounge in cheek..or tounge in somelace better
Back to top Go down
RedMomma5
Archon
Archon
avatar

Posts : 35864
Location : At my computer

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Hibungee wrote:
Thanks everybody...I'll still be as sarcastic as ever..but remember, it's all tounge in cheek..or tounge in somelace better

lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://crimsoncafe.forumotion.com
Harley
Mystic Sage
Mystic Sage


Posts : 27306

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaack   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Hibungee wrote:
Thanks everybody...I'll still be as sarcastic as ever..but remember, it's all tounge in cheek..or tounge in somelace better


tongue


Back to top Go down
 

I'm baaaaaaack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Cafe :: Welcome New Members and Guests :: Information-